A German forwarding company for PKP Cargo Group is launching a multimodal connection linking Poland to Italy. This is an excellent solution for customers shipping their goods along the New Silk Road before dispatching them directly to Italy.
It was possible to open a new multimodal connection across Europe with truck freight linking Małaszewicze and Gliwice and then railway freight running from Gliwice to Piacenza. With these solutions, PKP Cargo Connect GmbH can render permanent service for intermodal transshipment. We are looking forward to getting inquiries on the Małaszewicze-Piacenza link from exporters, importers, forwarding companies, and carriers.
Our new service portfolio includes:
- Transport of 40′ and 45′ containers separately or as a grouping of between three and five
- Arranging block trains (40 containers per train)
- Customs service
- First and last-mile delivery by truck freight
- Permanent truck services to Milan and elsewhere in Italy
- Offering 45′ containers tailored to the customer’s needs
- Handling and storage
Contact us to get an attractive offer for freight delivery:
+49 152 288 300 62