PKP Cargo Connect GmbH has opened in August 2021 a new rail connection to link Małaszewicze to Duisburg. This is an excellent solution for customers showing interest in shipping goods through intermodal transport along the New Silk Road before sending them directly to Germany and elsewhere in Western Europe. The company also provides full customs service in Germany.
A connection between Poland and Germany comes within the existing network of operator connections as part of a permanent service offer from PKP Cargo Connect. In Germany, the destination terminal is Samskip Multimodal Rail Terminal. We are looking forward to doing business with exporters, importers, forwarding companies, or carriers interested in shipping goods to Germany.
Our new service portfolio includes:
- Transport of 40′ and 45′ containers separately or as a grouping of between three and five.
- Arranging block trains (40 containers per train)
- Customs service (creating T1 shipping notes at the Małaszewicze terminal and closing the transit procedure with ATB numbers in Duisburg)
- First and last-mile delivery by truck freight
- Offering containers tailored to the customer’s needs
- Handling and storage
Contact us to get an attractive offer for freight delivery:
+49 152 288 300 62