PKP CARGO CONNECT GmbH
Your partner in international logistics, transport and customs services. Our office in Hamburg will prepare attractive logistic solutions for your project!
PKP CARGO CONNECT GmbH is an international logistics operator rendering a comprehensive range of transportation, transshipment, storage, and customs services.
PKP CARGO CONNECT GmbH is a German company and part of the PKP Cargo group. The company specializes in freight and container handling, notably at the port of Hamburg and railway terminals across Germany.
• Comprehensive freight services from and to the terminals in Hamburg and Bremerhaven.
• Rail freight from and to China at all stages.
• Customs and fiscal clearance, representation before the Customs Office.
• Creating ATB numbers and T1 shipping notes.
• Notifying block trains and booking terminal slots.
• Logistics, warehousing, ISO container rental (20′, 40′, 45′), transshipment services, FCL-LCL.
• Truck forwarding (full range of truck freight, first&last mile, FTL-LTL).
The PKP Cargo Group organizes the transport of humanitarian aid from Great Britain to Ukraine PKP Cargo Connect GmbH seated in Hamburg - a German company belonging to the PKP Cargo Group, together with the Polish community living in Great Britain affiliated with the...
PKP CARGO CONNECT GmbH, a subsidiary of PKP CARGO Group, is launching this month a road general cargo network (Groupage Freight) linking the Baltic and the Balkans (Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia). Increased trade volumes...
PKP Cargo Connect GmbH is opening a new rail freight line for intermodal transportation between Germany and Turkey with possible transshipment in Poland. A new addition to the portfolio of PKP Cargo Group is a rail freight link running between Duisburg, Gliwice, and...